Digital Marketing Course Learning Goals
- Search Engine Optimization – Understand how search engines work. Use this knowledge to make recommendations to a website on how it can improve its organic search ranking by performing search engine optimization.
- Search Engine Marketing – Understand the mechanics of paid search ranking. Create a search engine marketing campaign and evaluate its effectiveness and recommend changes that will improve the campaign’s conversion rates.
- Online Advertising – Understand the various methods of online display advertising. Create an online display ad campaign and measures its ROAS (return on ad spend).
- Web Analytics – Determine the appropriate KPIs for any type of website. Make appropriate recommendations to an e-commerce website based on the conversion funnel.
- Email Marketing – Understand and implement best practices in marketing to a database of current and potential customers via email.
- Social Media – Utilize knowledge to design an effective social media campaign.
- Reputation Management – Implement online reputation management tactics to improve the online reputation of a brand